Saturday, January 31, 2015

Milestones // 01 // three weeks and first bath

Today Elijah is three weeks old. 21 days! I've been a mommy for 21 days! To celebrate we slept in until 10 am (after our 7 am feeding), and then had chocolate chip pancakes with a healthy topping of whipped cream. Living the dream life, I tell ya! Here are as many milestones as I can tuck into one post without blowing up the internet. Enjoy!

First real outfit, at the hospital. 1/12/2015

First car ride, on the way home from the hospital. 1/12/2015

First night in his own bed, with Wilbur. 1/12/2015

First time in the sunshine, and first time in Grandpa Wuthrich's orchard. 1/17/2015


First tummy time, and first classic novel (but we switched to Tom Sawyer instead after the first chapter). 1/20/2015

First picture with a belly button! 1/23/2015

First head turn caught on camera, and check out those legs! 1/25/2015

First time interacting with the play gym. 1/26/2015

And with his other hand. 1/26/2015

First bath. 1/29/2015



Hey, maybe this isn't so bad!





First time meeting Great Grandma and Great Grandpa Liske. 1/30/2015




Elijah at three weeks. Let's play a game called "count the number of rolls on Elijah's arm!" 1/31/2015


And finally, I present to you...Elijah's pooping face.

No comments:

Post a Comment